Software Procurement Manager - FTSE 100
Software Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 Technology and Media Company -London - £55,000-£70,000 + Bonus
Global Industry Leading Firm is looking for a Software Procurement Manager to look after the software sub-category of their IT Procurement Spend as well as some other IT sub-categories, primarily hardware, and services. The company are on the brink of huge levels of growth following a transformation in 2016 and are looking to continue to increase their £billion revenue. The role itself is very autonomous, with a large global remit.
As Software Procurement Manager you will:-
* Take the lead on all IT Procurement Spend, primarily in Software, Hardware, and IT Services
* Interact with C-Level stakeholders from all over the world on a day-to-day basis
* Manage the introduction of a new cloud based system and other innovative technology as the company look to create new App-based technology
Software Procurement Manager required background:-
* Some expertise managing IT Procurement Categories, ideally specialising in software procurement
* Previous experience working in a Blue-Chip environment in previous fast-paced roles
* Strong track record of exceeding savings targets and progression in previous role(s)
* Degree + CIPS (preferred but not essential)
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, HR/Professional Services Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure