Junior Category Manager - Market Leader
Junior Category Manager - Indirect Procurement - International Organisation - London £35,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Package
My client is a true market leader that is renowned for its innovative and fast paced culture. Due to recent growth my client is looking to expand their procurement team. They are an industry leading organisation that is now looking for an enthusiastic and assertive candidate to join their world renowned and award winning procurement function. This is a rare opportunity to externally join this organisation due to their great reputation of promoting internally.
Junior Category Manager: The role
* Help improve the procurement function so that it is renowned company wide
* Create strong and lasting relationships with all suppliers, both current and new
* Identify outages in the procurement function and come up with better alternatives, it is encouraged to drive change
* Be an expert for the category you manage, assisting the implementation of the sourcing strategy with great insight into cost structures, market trends and cost drivers.
* Be an expert for the category you manage, implementing the best sourcing strategy with a deep knowledge of cost structures, cost drivers and trends.
* Experience across indirect procurement
* Degree/CIPS qualified is desired but not essential
* Strong track record of successful supplier and stakeholder management
* Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
* A solid grounding in procurement with a breadth of knowledge across all major functions
* Track record of successful negotiating
* Very logical and numerate
This is a huge opportunity for an experienced procurement professional with a fantastically renowned organisation that gives the right candidate the opportunity to grow. If you want to professionally challenge yourself and prove yourself at the very highest level on a world stage then send your CV to jobsJB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key words: Procurement, Technology, Indirect Procurement, Category Management, London, Clients, Stakeholder Management, Negotiation, Procurement Manager, Manager, Training, Clients, Business Services.