Procurement Manager - Food & Beverage
This fantastic to be part of one of the fastest growing catering businesses in the UK. This role would be to create, drive and implement strategy behind all food and beverage purchasing for a number of key clients in the South East & London. Buying a range of ingredients foods, whilst negotiating the best deals or the business and keeping quality high.
Our client is one of the UK's leading catering businesses, using the finest and most sustainable products, their food and beverages are to the industries highest standard and ensure that all customer service is always quality.
The catering business is a growing business in a well known larger blue chip businesses and need food procurement specialists to help grow the already established client base in the south east of England and London.
This greenfield Buying position, will be supporting the procurement function as well as helping the growth strategy in London and the South East. The primary focus is to enhance a diverse but sustainable range of food offering for a number of high end cafes, restaurants and client sites across London and the South East.
The role includes;
- A passionate 'foodie' with a solid procurement background
- Experience sourcing ideally within the foodservice or catering industries.
- Proven, solid influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong Stakeholder management and personal development experience with the ability to challenge and inspire team members.
- Experienced analytical skills, ideally aligned to e-commerce experience and knowledge.
- Understanding of trends with market insight and developing food trends across a range of sectors.
- Educated to degree level or with ideally MCIPS qualifications.
- £50,000 to £60,000 (based on experience in contract catering)
- Car Allowance
- Flexible Working and ability to work from home