Procurement Manager | Banking | London
A highly-innovative financial services organisation is eager to source an experienced and forward-thinking Procurement Manager to lead major strategic projects across a range of key categories.
The organisation is currently undergoing an exciting period of growth, and due to continued development, they require a Procurement Manager with a track-record of delivering success across a multitude of indirect categories.
You will lead special projects in areas such as IT, Digital, Risk, Operations and Facilities, and manage the Bank’s supplier management framework across their largest categories.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing and ambitious organisation, where you will have the opportunity to build and manage cross-business teams.
You will ideally meet the following criteria
- Excellent academics / Degree educated
- Strong experience within procurement and category management, ideally across a range of indirect category areas
- The strength of personality and resilience to work with senior stakeholders and strategically important suppliers
- Proven ability to build credibility quickly and influence at the highest level
- A commercial mindset and proven ability to negotiate
- Experience of developing, reviewing and agreeing contracts
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation. Please apply with your CV today or call Liam on 01962 869 838 for more information.
Apply for Procurement Manager | Banking | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly