Procurement Analyst | European Pharmaceutical Leader | West Sussex
This European Pharmaceutical leader has enjoyed unprecedented growth of late and is now looking for an experienced Analyst to support the Senior Management Team with an influx of new high spend projects. You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Procurement and will be imperative in the delivery of high profile global projects.
Sound interesting? You’ll ideally have some sort of Procurement exposure but more importantly will be well versed and comfortable handling complex data sets in an analytical position of some sort. You’ll be given all the support and mentorship needed to bring you up to speed from a Procurement standpoint and progression opportunities will be outlined from the outset.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Deliver a framework of commercial/cost reporting best practice and continuous improvement ensuring consistency in approach
• Proactively ensure that Senior Procurement Managers have sufficient analytical support to manage their category and commercial strategy development and implementation
• Develop specific reporting requirements to support the effective performance of the wider Procurement department
• Support negotiation and supplier selection within the framework of any category strategies
Skills and Achievements:
• Experience of defining, implementing and developing a Reporting & Analytics function
• Experience of defining and implementing best practice procurement processes
• Solid knowledge and understanding of the full Procurement Lifecycle
• Advanced IT skills - particularly in relation to MS Office applications (including MS Excel and MS Access), SAP ERP including SRM, MM and BW modules
Please apply today with a latest copy of your CV or call Josh to discuss further.