A fantastic opportunity for an established Warehouse Supervisor to join a global 3PL based in the West Yorkshire area during an exciting period of growth.
Global 3PL based in the West Yorkshire area.
Duties will include:
- Manage and motivate resources to maximise productivity and minimising costs
- Manage initiatives and projects that impact on efficiency
- Ensure daily/weekly KPI performance is maintained
- Develop existing work practices in order to be more efficient
- Ensure contract deadlines are observed
- Communicate and implement change through formal and informal processes and procedures
- Ensure staff discipline is controlled through pro-active management
- Health & Safety compliance in accordance with company policy
- Cover in other areas during Holidays/Sickness as required
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT skills (MS Office and Warehousing Systems)
- Innovative with a positive and pro-active approach to change
- Demonstrable experience of involvement with significant SKU profiles, handling high volume data and inventory management
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Able to use initiative and organise own workload
- Results driven
- Customer focused
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £27,000 dependent on experience.