Junior Category Manager - Fortune 500
Through industry-leading innovation, excellence and their ability to push limits of the impossible, it is no surprise that this global brand has landed a place on last year's Fortune 500 list. Having won many awards from conception, this now very reputable company is striving to drive their Procurement team to deliver sustainable results that add value to the entire brand. This company is looking for an enthusiastic, numerical but personable procurement professional to join their award-winning global procurement team.
This procurement role allows you to be a significant part of the team's astonishing performance, providing you with a clear path of progression to develop you procurement skills across the board. This role will capitalise on your numerical and analytical skills to identify and deliver upon cost savings opportunities whilst keeping to the brand's requirements and needs. You will be pivotal in the innovative creation of solutions to outages in the current procurement processes - encouraged to drive change amongst this pre-established function, with streamlining and optimisation at the focal point. This role will capitalise on your knowledge and capabilities of the full end to end procurement process, from market analysis and implementation of new sourcing strategies to negotiating tenders across a range of indirect spends.
Require Skills and Experience
- Substantial experience working with blue-chip companies, reaching global limits in producing strategies to maximise value for money whilst also eradicating 3rd party risks.
- Qualified to Degree level (CIPS desired but not essential).
- Demonstrable interpersonal and negotiation skills reflected with exceptional stakeholder and supplier management skills.
- A fact-based and numerical individual able to make data-driven decisions to instigate and negotiate positive strategic change and outcomes.
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to work for an award-winning company that is and has been on the forefront of consumer technology for decades.
- The ability to inspire, instigate and take full ownership of positive change within an established procurement team.
- To put your procurement lifecycle skills to the test, by recognising, sourcing, negotiating and pitching best value solutions based on facts.
An opportunity within such an established company does not come around often. With a clear and structured progression path, a international remit and a supportive team orientated environment, this is a role that needs to be explored. If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk