Procurement Transformation Consultant
Procurement Transformation Consultant - Top Tier Firm - £30-50k plus benefits
International travel - Excellent Career Progression
Bramwith Consulting has been engaged by a top-tier management consultancy to recruit a Procurement Transformation Consultant who will work with a number of multinational clients. Our client has been rapidly expanding their procurement advisory service in response to unprecedented demand
You'll be based between modern, fast-paced central London offices and blue chip client sites across the UK and Europe. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your professional and technical skills with a significant investment made in development for each consultant.
What you'll be doing
- Partnering with some of the world's largest companies to develop innovative procurement strategies
- Networking with external stakeholders and supplier, leveraging these relationships to benefit your clients
- Analysing complex problems; developing unique strategies to drive efficiencies and service delivery
- A strong analytical background, with outstanding numeric ability
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Evidence of fast progression and delivery in a blue chip organisation
- Outstanding academics - 1st Class or high 2.1 or international equivalent
For more information, or to apply, attach your CV and send to Colum email@example.com or apply directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement and supply chain jobs, follow our twitter feed at twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEYWORDS - Change Management, Management Consultancy, Process Improvement, Advisory, London, Senior Consultant, Procurement Technology, Operations, Project Management, Supply Chain Consultancy, Procurement Consultancy, Procurement Consultant, Strategic Sourcing, Direct, Indirect, eProcurement, eSourcing, Iasta, Coupa, Bravo, Ariba, Emptoris, e-Procurement, E Procurement, e-Sourcing, E Sourcing