Potatoes / Meal (Food) Senior Buyer x2
Potatoes / Meal (Food) Senior Buyer x2 - Global FMCG - £30,000 - £45,000 + Package - London
This Global FTSE100 FMCG Organisation has been experiencing steady growth over the last decade and great success on a global scale.
As a result, this Global FMCG is looking for two excellent Potato / Meal Senior Buyers to join their large and best in class procurement team.
These roles have a direct line of progression within the business to both more senior and cross-category positions.
These Procurement Buyer positions will have the autonomy to:
- Engage the full cradle to grave procurement process
- Work with a £Multi-Million Potatoes / Meals spend of over £50M
- Ability to influence a range of stakeholders across the business globally
- Guide the category's Junior Buyer and Analysts
Experience / Qualifications needed:
- Full end to end procurement experience
- Experience buying food or raw materials
- Ideally a degree (or equivalent) / MCIPS is preferred but not essential
For an opportunity to join a large Global FMCG and have a future of progressional opportunities open to you, please send across your CV to Emily at email@example.com
Key words: Procurement, London, Senior Buyer, Buyer, FMCG, Analyst, Food, Potatoes, Fresh Produce, Meals, Progression, London