Procurement Innovation Specialist
Procurement Innovation Specialist - Multinational Consultancy - £30-50k plus benefits
Modern Central London Office - Fast Career Progression
Having won several key contracts with blue-chip clients, this multinational consultancy, is aggressively hiring a Procurement Innovation Specialist. This niche teamwork with a high degree of autonomy across a wide range of procurement projects in multiple industries, from aerospace and defence, to FMCG, automotive and manufacturing. No two days will be the same; with each project offering unique challenges and a chance develop new skills.
As an industry leader, their reputation for delivering excellent is key; you'll need to bring an equally high standard in everything you do.
What you'll be doing
- Advising on some of the most exciting transformational procurement projects in the market
- Developing complex procurement strategies and overseeing their implementation
- Communicating confidently and convincingly to senior stakeholder
- A track record of fast progression and delivery in a blue chip organisation
- Exposure to new procurement technologies and automation
- Outstanding academics - 1st Class or high 2.1 or international equivalent
For more information, or to apply, attach your CV and send to Colum firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement and supply chain jobs, follow our twitter feed at twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEYWORDS - Change Management, Management Consultancy, Process Improvement, Advisory, London, Senior Consultant, Procurement Technology, Operations, Project Management, Supply Chain Consultancy, Procurement Consultancy, Procurement Consultant, Strategic Sourcing, Direct, Indirect, eProcurement, eSourcing, Iasta, Coupa, Bravo, Ariba, Emptoris, e-Procurement, E Procurement, e-Sourcing, E Sourcing
Apply for Procurement Innovation Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly