Head of Procurement & Data Systems
HEAD OF PROCUREMENT SYSTEMS & DATA - FTSE 250 MULTINATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS FIRM - LONDON - £70K - 80K + BONUS & SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
This industry leading FTSE 250 organisation is experiencing aggressive global growth, triggering an investment from the top-down to increase performance of commercial procurement. As part of this initiative, the business seeks a high-achieving procurement systems and data specialist to grow, develop and lead a high performing systems & data team.
As a leading global brand in a fiercely competitive sector, innovative and market leading procurement technologies across source-to-pay systems is vitally important for them. This senior level role will allow for director level and above visibility and the opportunity to impress senior stakeholders allowing for significant development opportunities.
Head of Procurement Systems & Data role profile:-
- Managing and maintaining the team's end to end processes and policies, agreeing appropriate KPI's with the business and ensuring appropriate systems are in place.
- Work closely with senior level stakeholders across the procurement function and wider commercial business to define and deliver process re-engineering for low value and high volume transactions
- Expanding ones skillset through personalised development opportunities but also through the close working relationships at director level
- Successfully lead a high-performing team initially compromised of two direct reports, however be the lead in developing and driving growth within this function
Required experience and qualification:-
- Experience within a procurement technology related environment, including P2P and source-to-pay systems, showing progression across your career within blue-chip global organisations.
- Knowledge of and currently using systems such as SAP, Tableau & Concur, ideally with an understanding of systems such as COUPA & ARIBA (however not essential)
- Degree /CIPS/Lean Six Sigma qualifications preferable
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and consultative procurement systems specialist to define a senior position within an industry leading organisation.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement, source-to-pay, P2P, SAP, Oracle, procurement systems, data analysis, technology, IT, stakeholder management, degree, London, telecommunications, systems, lean six sigma, process improvement
Apply for Head of Procurement & Data Systems
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly