Procurement Business Analyst
Data Analysis, Data Reports, Southampton, Hampshire, Business Analyst, Professional Services, Public Sector
Your new company
This fantastic and forward thinking Business Consultancy are proud to have many long term relationships managing expenditure on behalf of prestigious public sector organisations and local private sector businesses.
They have a fantastic benefits package and operate with a transparent management structure offering excellent career development prospects.
The organisation manage spend across several categories and pride themselves on selecting the best suppliers for their clients needs.
Your new role
This position will sit in the Procurement department and will be chiefly responsible for collating all spend data across multiple contracts and presenting monthly reports to a senior board of stakeholders.
reporting directly to the Head of Procurement this position will involve liaising closely with category leads to collect the latest data on new and existing projects. The successful applicant will be able to interpret and identify areas of spend that would benefit from strategic review and communicate this with senior stakeholders.
This position will be a stand alone role in terms of data manipulation and presenting reports but will involve strong liaison with procurement team members to understand forecasts for changes in spend.
What you'll need to succeed
- Utilising analytical tools and methodologies to support the delivery of procurement processes, projects, transformation and reporting activities.
- Commitment to producing detailed and robust data analytics to support Procurement service delivery excellence.
- Displays a high degree of organisational skills, manages own time effectively and efficiently and delivers detailed analytics across category, spend and reporting work-streams.
- Understands how data is processed and has a good understanding of data and ERP systems.
- A clear, concise communicator (oral and written). Confident to deliver smaller presentations and support larger ones.
- Adept influencer with the expertise and confidence to justify data at senior stakeholder level.
- High level of expertise with data analysis and the use of Microsoft Excel.
What you'll get in return
Flexible Benefits scheme, Competitive salary, Progression opportunities, Supportive environment, Pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.