Supply Team Reporting Analyst
The Supply Team Reporting Analyst is to maintain & refresh current access databases and generate internal and client reports in support of the Supply team objectives & KPi's.
My client is a leading solution provider based in Leicestershire to the Aerospace, Automotive and Industrial sectors.
The Supply Team Reporting Analyst in Leicestershire will be responsible for:
- Producing daily, weekly & monthly reports from Microsoft excel and access databases
- SAP data extracts.
- Managing Supplier Portal set up and change requests.
- Managing Supplier EDi set up requests
- Liaising with internal and external contacts
- Supporting of adhoc requests.
The successful Supply Team Reporting Analyst will be/have;
- Proficient in using SAP, Excel & Access
- Strong Planning & Organising Skills
- Excellent Oral Communication Skills supported by good written skills
- Must be a conscientious self-starter, be well organised and able to take ownership for planning and completing tasks on time.
- Must be confident in speaking to Senior Management within all Organisations
- Good all round computer skills & knowledge
- An appetite to problem solve and identify root cause for issues impacting team or database performance.
- Innovative, creative approach to continuous improvement.
- Some knowledge of development in Excel, Access and Visual Basic is desirable, but not essential.
P.S - To be successful you must be willing to commute/live in Leicestershire.
Phenomenal Working Environment