Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will be responsible for managing a number of different Indirect category areas across the group.
Blue chip organisation with an instantly recognisable brand, currently undergoing a strong period of growth. It is an employer of choice in the local area and renowned for offering significant career progression both in the UK and abroad.
- UK lead for a number of cross category projects/tenders
- Supplier implementation, development of KPI's and ongoing Supplier Relationship Management
- Develop and lead sourcing strategies for each category
Ideally the successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years experience of Indirect Procurement
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach to Procurement
- Experience of supplier relationship management
- Exceptional communication skills on all levels
- Eligible to live and work in the UK and commutable to Leicester
Salary of £50000-£55000 + Car, Bonus, Pension, Health-care