Interim HR Procurement Lead - Herts - £500p/d
Interim HR Procurement Lead - Hertfordshire - up to £500 per day
This renowned FTSE 100 business has a rare interim senior opportunity with their HR procurement function, focussed across all disciplines within HR spend (L&D, Recruitment, Employee Benefits, Mobility etc.) This interim opportunity will be an initial 3 month interim assignment with the likelihood to be extended beyond this, therefore my client are looking for candidates with strong HR Procurement category expertise to come in and hit the ground running.
This interim opportunity gives you the opportunity to influence strategy and work alongside procurement directors in delivering change, thus offering you a great brand for your CV and strategic work.
Interim HR Procurement role profile:-
* Developing strong relationships with executive level stakeholders, encouraging key business figures to engage earlier in the process to enable a bigger procurement impact
* Building a pipeline of procurement projects for HR Services categories including Executive Coaching, L&D, Health Insurance & Employee Benefits, Recruitment / Contingent Labour
* Consolidating a large vendor base to facilitate more strategic supplier relationships and leverage greater value and minimise contractual risk
* Instilling a high performance culture across the Procurement community, helping this improving function to score highly against stakeholder satisfaction and cost savings targets
Required skills / background:-
* HR & Services category expertise
* Ability to work with challenging difficult C-level stakeholders
* Strong demand management, financial analysis, research and presentation skills
* Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
If you are interested in applying for this interim opportunity, please send an updated CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, HR, Learning & Development, talent management, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, Degree, London, CIPS,