Generalist Procurement Consultant-Global Advisory
This impressive procurement advisory firm is in the search for a talented procurement professional to join their network of more than 200 consultants across the UK to deliver procurement excellence and value for money to their extensive clientele. By providing both short term and long term procurement solutions for their clients, this brand's main aim is to support and transform procurement functions by designing, delivering and developing procurement solutions that encompass flexibility, sustainability and innovation.
This role sees you applying your vast procurement knowledge to differing circumstances dependent on the client's requirements. You will show your versatility and adaptability by entering different client sites, evaluating their pre-existing procurement function and using your initiative to develop solutions and produce deliverables that meet the client's dynamic needs and goals. By capitalising on your excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills you will successfully engage and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to convey your ideas and solutions and highlight the importance of correct procurement practises for the sustainable growth of their companies. You will be a vital asset to this consulting team, tasked with driving efficiency, optimising functions, delivering savings and influencing change within every client base you find yourself in.
Required Skills and Experience
- Full End-to-End procurement experience across a range of indirect procurement categories, e.g. Professional Services, FM, IT and Marketing is vital to this role.
- The commercial acumen developed through experience working within blue-chip private sector brands.
- Excellent interpersonal and engagement skills including the ability to positively influence internal stakeholders.
- Clear track record of identifying and implementing strategies for savings and value added.
- Qualified to Degree level (CIPS desired but not essential).
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to impact a pre-established procurement functions to deliver savings on large spends whilst keeping to the organisation's core values.
- The diversity of working with a vast range of esteemed clients across the UK and the globe.
- The ability to inspire, instigate and take ownership of such a wide scale positive change within established brands.
- To test your end-to-end procurement skills by recognising, sourcing, negotiating and pitching the best value solutions to internal stakeholders.
An opportunity to directly impact procurement functions of such acclaimed brands across the world is one that has to be explored. This role not only sits within a brand renowned for its excellence, but is also the perfect chance to progress your procurement career.
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Generalist Procurement Consultant-Global Advisory
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly