Procurement Director - Europe
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 plus car allowance, bonus and excellent benefits
Are you a senior global procurement professional working within the Food and Drinks industry and currently seeking your next career step?
My client are currently going through an exciting period of transformation and are therefore seeking a Procurement Director for their European Procurement Operations Team. You will be responsible for implementing the global procurement strategy therefore they are looking for strong change management experience and someone who is capable of leading from the front.
As well as leading the team and implementing the European procurement strategy you should also be a hands on individual able to support in the delivery of a challenging savings target across all Indirect and Direct spends.
To be considered for this role you must have excellent stakeholder engagement skills and strong cultural awareness developed from your previous global procurement experience. It is also essential that you have worked within the Food and Drinks industry.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum Bachelor's degree
• Global procurement background
• Relevant qualification in either CIPS or CPM
• Strong experience in leading change management
• Previous team leadership experience in a mid-to-large sized organisation
• Food and Drinks industry experience
• Strong exposure to Plant Operations, MRP and Demand Planning is preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to influence at senior stakeholder level
• Willingness and ability to travel internationally
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation going through a continued period of growth. You will be given a very challenging and varied role with the opportunity to really help influence and guide the organisation through a period of transition that will see the procurement function become more strategic and effective in supporting the future growth of the organisation.
If you have the relevant experience outlined above or to discuss this in more detail, please submit you CV or get in touch with Adam Roughton at Procurement People.