Warehouse Planning Supervisor
The Warehouse Planning Supervisor will plan and implement warehouse re-designs and inventory management. They will supervise/manage the work of circa 6 people, providing guidance, support, effective communication, leadership, motivation, training and development. This is a highly analytical role at one of clients sites in Liverpool.
A well recognised logistics provider with a number of sites across the UK.
The role of the Warehouse Planning Supervisor:
- Ensure process compliance, whilst promoting innovation and improvement/s.
- Plan and implement warehouse re-designs and inventory management
- Liaise with operational teams, to determine continuous improvement initiatives/projects.
- Support in the generation of solution deigns meeting the operational teams and customer needs
- Collate and analyse data for decision making
- People management; PDPs, RTWs, absence management, disciplinaries etc.
The Successful Warehouse Planning Supervisor:
- Highly analytical with a key focus on improving operational efficiencies
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Highly skilled on computer programs such as Excel (essential)
- Experience of Warehouse Planning / Location
- Experience with Auto-CAD is desirable but not essential
- Experience with JIT Manufacturing operations
- Ability to lead a team
Salary: £30k per annum
Hours: To be confirmed at interview