Graduate Procurement Assistant
Procurement Assistant / Analyst to help support a procurement team
This is a temporary role for an initial period of three months.
It would suit a graduate with knowledge of It systems and a interest in procurement .
The purpose of this role is to support a busy procurement department within the public sector with procurement analysis work.
Duties will include:
* Provide analysis support for decision making processes at management level leading to delivery of the organisations' strategies and priorities.
* Production and analysis of key performance indicators and drivers at organisational level, generating indicators of efficiency and waste
* Produce Management reports
* Liase with stakeholders , and build relationships with external groups.
* Produce activity costings to measure cost and performance on projects.
* Manage minor procurement projects ; create tender documentation and evaluations
Requirements for this role:
*Ability to demonstrate experience in research and analytical techniques and the effective presentation of financial and performance data and of its meaning
* Ability to present data analysis to a variety of stakeholders and senior managers along with the required level of understanding to enable effective decision making
* Be able to accurately analyse and interpret financial and performance information
* Ideally will have procurement experience, or have worked within a procurement environment
* Public sector experience useful
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Graduate Procurement Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly