Transport Planner - Paragon
Our client is looking to recruit a Transport Planning with extensive Paragon experience to join their Exeter team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established international agriculture company within their Transport Planning team.
The key responsibilities of the Transport Planner include:
- Planning and routing of trucks around the UK through the Paragon system
- Ensuring all appropriate documentation is in place - compliance and financial paperwork
- Scheduling of movements for customers
- Communicating with drivers, sub-contractors and customers
- Pro-actively resolve delays and concerns - communicating with customers throughout
The successful Transport Planner will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience with a Transport Planning role
- Experience of using the Paragon system is essential
- Happy communicating with drivers and customers
- Experience within a busy transport office
- IT literate
- Good communicator across all levels - internally and externally
The successful Transport Planner will be offered a salary of £30,000.