Senior Buyer / Leigh / £25,000 - £35,000
Your new company
You will join a global manufacturing organisation.
Your new role
To be an integral part of the Procurement function in the achievement of strategic and operational objectives. The Senior Buyer will build strong relationships with partners to ensure continuity of supply to support the Leigh business.
What you'll need to succeed
Experienced in a fast-paced environments you have a proven Purchasing background including the following-
- Demonstrable evidence of controlling spend and negotiating improvements in pricing
- Procurement of raw materials as well as finished components.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- MRP experience
- Background in Manufacturing preferred and CIPS Qualified or working towards is beneficial
What you'll get in return
£25,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly