IT Category Manager
A excellent opportunity to join a leading Multi-National Firm within the Financial Services industry upon a 12 month FTC. Supporting the IT commodity of spend, leading sourcing initiative and procedures in line with procurement policy.
A opportunity to join a established leading edge Procurement team in the Bristol area on a 12 month FTC has arisen. Working with their nationally based procurement team, you will have accountability to support and drive increased efficiency, reduce costs and adhere to best practice.
- Work with internal stakeholders
- Lead procurement initiatives
- Leading and contribute to IT projects
- Continually challenge operational requirements.
- Supports the design of standards, processes policies and procedures.
- Implements measures, KPIs and management reports to demonstrate supplier performance.
- Benchmark and understand best practise.
- Monitor, track and manage cost and service performance of Third Parties
- Manage delivery of Procurement process, policy and procedures
- Background of procuring within IT spends
- Working knowledge of procurement concepts, processes and techniques
- Understanding of commercial contracts, including termination, assignment, dispute resolution and general drafting.
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to develop procurement strategies and processes
- Knowledge of working within the Financial Service industry is advantageous
- CIPS qualified or working towards
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits