Procurement Management Consultant - London
Procurement Management Consultant - Central London - £40,000-£50,000 - autonomy on client engagements - drive strategy through a rapidly expanding consultancy
If you're an ambitious and quickly developing procurement professional in industry or within a management consultancy, this award-winning organisation represents the ideal next step in your career as you drive toward procurement leadership by managing your own projects and rising quickly through the business.
Exceptional growth, both in terms of revenue and new business, has led this specialist procurement management consultancy to seek professionals who have progressed rapidly throughout their career to date and seek further growth and development. My client operates across a number of industries, including Aerospace & Defence, Engineering, Retail and Technology. They have won numerous accolades for their best-in-class approach to procurement and the innovative and bespoke solutions they offer to clients.
What you can achieve as a Consultant:
- Working on a range of long term strategic projects and short term transformation assignments, you will be tasked with identifying problem/risk areas, designing new procedures and implementing sustainable processes
- You will work with a variety of FTSE250 clients to both educate them on pitfalls and help them to adopt and implement best in class processes to speed up delivery.
- You will be responsible for influencing stakeholders and applying a keen eye for detail in order eradicate complex operational issues.
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- Prior experience with complex procurements either in a management consultancy capacity or industry role
- A track record in delivery within procurement in multiple categories or industries
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and improve processes
- A keen eye for detail with the experience in managing multiple projects
- Strong academic background (2.1 Degree) preferred.
If you possess a strong, strategic procurement background are looking to either get in to the management consultancy space and work for a business that invests heavily in their employees, this is the ideal role for you.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement Consultancy, Procurement, Consultancy, Industrial, Engineering, Stakeholder Engagement, Transformation, Strategic Sourcing, Retail, Technology, London, Degree, Consulting, Advisory, CIPS, Strategy