Procurement Strategy Consultant - Big 6
As one of the UK's largest professional services outsourcing firms, this company is dedicated to providing world-class solutions that aid in the transformation and increased sustainable growth of their clients to reach their overall goals. With their consultant's thorough market knowledge and expertise, the success of this consulting firm has catapulted rapidly over recent years, making this very reputable brand a household name.
This stimulating consultancy role will expand upon your brief procurement knowledge gained ideally from in-house strategy development experience within a blue-chip brand. This firm is a strong advocate of training and development, ensuring that your procurement style is one that represents the brand's core values. This opportunity will enable you to fine- tune your procurement experience and develop methods to fully understand the business dynamics and needs in order to provide your clients with the best service and procurement solutions. By analytically identifying problems and transforming pre-established processes, you'll recognise savings solutions across the full procurement lifecycle from tendering and strategic sourcing to internal stakeholder management and SRM. Strong internal stakeholder management and supplier management skills are integral elements of this role, to enable you to transform any company into one that can sustain an efficient level of growth in the long term. Being an external consultant you will use your excellent interpersonal skills and gravitas to deliver on the demands of the internal stakeholders.
Require Skills and Experience
- Prior experience working within the procurement industry ideally within a blue chip company.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to use intuition to analyse situations to efficiently benefit the company.
- Demonstrable experience in the deliverance of procurement transformation projects.
- Versatility and the ability to adapt and strive under any circumstances that you will be faced with
- Outstanding academics - Upper 2.1 degree or international equivalent (CIPS desired)
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to broaden your remit to a global capacity by working with clients worldwide.
- By using your expertise to become an asset to a world class consultancy firm.
- The ability to transform your prior procurement knowledge into a consultative nature through structured training and skills development.
- The flexibility that comes with working at various client sites on a week by week basis.
An opportunity to work with such an esteemed company and professional outsourcing function does not come around often. With a clear and structured progression path and the chance to put your stamp on various companies' procurement functions across the globe, this is a role that needs to be explored. If you wish to apply directly or find out more, then email me directly at jobsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk