Inventory Manager - Leading UK Retailer - Lutterworth, Leicestershire
A leading UK Retailer are actively looking to recruit an experienced Inventory Manager for their flagship site in Lutterworth, Leicestershire. Operating across a National and European retail platform they are a true market leader offering huge opportunities to progress and develop within their network.
Key Responsibilities of this Role include:
- Report directly to the Site General Manager
- Manage and develop the Stock and Admin teams across the site.
- Ensuring system alignments are completed on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis.
- To design and implement SOP's relating to Stock Management across multiple sites.
- Manage the on site QC
- Ensure the WMS systems are aligned and maintained across the contracts sites.
- Identify areas for improvement through process mapping.
- Keep accurate and timely reports as required.
- Understand budgetary restrictions for the Stock & Admin teams.
- Commutable to Lutterworth, Leicestershire
The Successful Candidate for the Inventory Manager position will have the following skills and experiences:
- Have a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A Minimum of 3+ year's experience within a similar Inventory / Stock focused role.
- Have managed a team of 10+ stock focused people previously.
- Have worked within a Retail / 3PL / FMCG environment previously - Advantageous
- Extensive experience in the use of various WMS systems - Desirable
- Fantastic analytical and numerical skills.
- A commercial mindset to understand internal and external customer needs.
This role offers:
- Salary - £40,000 to £45,000
- 10% Company Bonus
- + Additional Benefits