Buyer - Manufacturing and Production - Lancashire
My client is a developing business in Lancashire looking for a buyer to join their purchasing team. This is a great development opportunity and a chance to build on experience within purchasing.
The key responsibilities for this Manufacturing and Production Buyer based in Lancashire;
- Maintain and create relationships with Suppliers and liaise with key stakeholders within the business.
- Negotiate and source a wide portfolio of products.
- Navigate the MRP system to ensure that the purchasing function is managed efficiently.
- Communicate internally and externally between different departments, suppliers and customers to ensure that expectations and targets are met.
The Successful candidate for this buyer role will be;
- Degree qualified.
- CIPS qualified or the desire to work towards this qualification.
- Already within a purchasing role for a minimum of 1 year plus.
- Driven and want to succeed and develop within purchasing.