Interim Procurement Officer
A Procurement Officer is immediately required to join a unique and interesting public sector organisation. Based in South West London, you will be working in a small, but busy procurement team, initially for 2 to 3 months.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager you will be providing procurement support across the whole organisation.
This will be a very busy and hands-on procurement role. You will be leading end to end tenders, some of which are OJEU level and others are using frameworks.
You will be a procurement professional who can demonstrate:
- Procurement experience, ideally in the public sector
- Experience using an e-sourcing system, ideally Bravo
- Experience of leading your own tenders, ideally OJEU
- Experience of doing mini-competitions, procuring off frameworks
- Part CIPS qualified preferred
- The ability to prioritise your own workload
- Excellent communication skills -written and oral
This role is for an immediate start, so you must be available quickly! Please note t his role is in scope for IR35.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Interim Procurement Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly