Procurement Innovation Consultant-Global Firm
Procurement Innovation Consultant - Leading Supply Chain Consultancy - £30-40k plus benefits - Central London with opportunity to travel
Bramwith Consulting is working with a world-renowned professional advisory firm to attract the next generation of procurement consultant leaders. Our client is acclaimed for providing best in class service to some of the world's largest businesses; helping them deliver innovative improvements in their procurement function.
This role offers a supportive, meritocratic environment where people see fast progression, with most in the team experiencing their first promotion within the first 18 months. This is an ideal opportunity for those taking their first step into the world of management consultancy.
What you'll be doing
- Working in a collaborative team on procurement innovation projects with FTSE 100 clients
- Developing high-level strategies with procurement leaders
- Implementing innovative solutions to complex procurement problems
- Consulting or blue chip procurement exposure
- Experience of a blue chip/procurement graduate scheme
- Degree educated, 2.1+ or a Masters
- A flexible approach to travel
For more information, or to apply, attach your CV and send to Colum email@example.com or apply directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement and supply chain jobs, follow our twitter feed at twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEYWORDS - Change Management, Management Consultancy, Process Improvement, Advisory, London, Senior Consultant, Procurement, Technology, Operations, Project Management, Supply Chain Consultancy, Procurement Consultancy, Procurement Consultant, Strategic Sourcing, Direct, Indirect, eProcurement, eSourcing, Iasta, Coupa, Bravo, Ariba, Emptoris, e-Procurement, E Procurement, e-Sourcing, E Sourcing, FTSE 100, FTSE 50