Global I.T Procurement Manager - FTSE100 Blue Chip
Global I.T Procurement Manager - Prestigious FTSE100 Brand - Central London - £65,000-£75,000 + Benefits
A prolonged period of growth for this iconic industry leader has created the need for a senior I.T procurement professional to set the strategy and vision for their £100m+ global portfolio of I.T & Technology spend. This brand new role will see you partner with the Global Head of Procurement to drive further growth within procurement.
As Global I.T Procurement Manager you will:-
- Initiate new relationships with executive and Board level stakeholders including the CTO and CFO, improving Procurement's image amongst the IT community and positioning Procurement in the driving seat for key projects
- Become a pivotal player in a fast-paced, close-knit and highly intelligent Procurement team, being a Subject Matter Expert in IT Software and demonstrating what best-in-class procurement looks and feels like
- Build strategic vendor partnerships with niche / bespoke Software and Technology vendors, negotiating favourable terms whilst also considering 'bigger picture' benefits beyond cost savings (e.g. risk, revenue & sales, liabilities coming down the chain, support models etc)
- Manage the end-to-end procurement process for innovative Software products & services (such as digital & functional applications) and Market Data & Research
- Have line management responsibility for an ambitious Procurement Specialist, helping them grow within the team as you work towards the Head of Procurement position
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management track record within respected Blue Chip industry or Consulting firms
- Procurement expertise across IT & Technology markets, with particular knowledge of the IT Software supply market
- Collaborative and engaging style, with an exceptional ability to forge fruitful relationships with business executives
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
If you are an ambitious IT Procurement expert looking to make your mark in a Greenfield environment, collaborate with industry experts and build your Procurement CV, this is an incredible career opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, RFP, RFQ, contracts, IT Procurement, Telecommunications, Telecoms Procurement, Purchasing, Buying
Apply for Global I.T Procurement Manager - FTSE100 Blue Chip
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly