MIX OF PA AND PROCUREMENT EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
Efficient, self-motivated and organised providing procurement & secretarial support to the Managing Director, other Directors and Senior Managers. An excellent communicator handling both business and personal tasks discretely. Calm under pressure and able to manage shifting priorities.
- Punctual, reliable, discrete and trustworthy.
- Display a professional manner at all times. - Ability to manage time effectively. - Initiative to work without supervision, but also ability to work as part of a team.
- IT literate
- Word for Windows, Microsoft Excel, Outlook.
- Effective negotiator with confident telephone manner
- Establishing requirements - Gaining quotations
- Tabulating and comparing on Excel
- Making recommendations
- Gaining approval and making payments in accordance with PO (Purchase Order)
- Following through deliveries to timescales - Reconciling invoices and delivery notes
- Plan and organise MD's work schedule to maximise their use of time, allowing adequate time for meetings to ensure that their day runs smoothly.
- Ensuring regular communication between yourself and the MD, so that both of you are aware of movements/plans.
- Travel planning and booking accommodation as required, preparing full travel packs, ensuring visa's / passports etc all valid and up to date.
- Support where necessary with phone calls and mail, screening as appropriate.
- Ensure that the production of typing, reports, photocopying, scanning etc is accurately presented in a professional style.
- Arrange meetings, ensuring all relevant papers are prepared in advance and ensuring specifically that the Director is well prepared for meetings.
- Take minutes at meetings where required and present back to attendees accurately and in the appropriate format.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Procurement Assistant/PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly