UK Procurement Manager
UK Procurement Manager- Fortune 500 Travel Company- London/Middlesex - £40,000-£50,000 +Bonus
Global Household Name in the Travel Industry is looking for a UK Procurement Manager to look after all their direct procurement spend and help drive growth within their soon to be best-in-class procurement function. The company are one of the market leaders within the industry so have great leverage in the market and very interesting plans for the future. The role itself will be a great opportunity for an ambitious direct procurement specialist to take the next step in their career and assume a position of great responsibility.
As UK Procurement Manager you will:-
* Be responsible for the end to end procurement of all Direct Procurement categories for the business, primarily industry specific parts, 3rd Party goods, and some scope to expand into MRO
* Take a very hands on, analytical approach to delivering cost savings and increasing value for the company
* Interact with senior level stakeholders, both locally and internationally, with an opportunity to build long lasting relationships
UK Procurement Manager required background:-
* Strong analytical abilities and proficiency in a variety of industry software, primarily Microsoft Excel
* Experience managing direct procurement categories ideally in the Automotive and Travel industries or alternatively in a Consulting space, however, other industries will be considered
* Evidence of exceeding targets or rapid progression in your previous role(s)
* Degree + CIPS (preferred but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious direct procurement specialist to take on an added amount of responsibility for an industry leading company whilst continuing to progress in your procurement career.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, direct procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure