Great opportunity for a Warehouse Manager to work for a multi-million turnover manufacturing business based in Lancashire.
Our client are one of the UK's largest manufacturers within their specialism and have achieved this level by consistently producing high quality products and with a continued focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensuring that the workplace & work practices deliver Health & Safety best practice
- Work to agreed processes & best practice from receipt of goods from production/stores through the packing, staging processes & through the system to final despatch
- Accurate booking in, identification, and storage of product
- Despatch of goods for distribution in line with business delivery schedules.
- Key member of the Operations Management team, supporting delivery on all seating KPI's
- Effective packaging of goods as required, largely for international distribution, ensuring all packaging methods are cost effective but also maintain the integrity stock at all times
- Monitor/manage and report on despatch/packing service performance within agreed formats and timescales
- P&L accountability for Despatch & Packing Teams
- Previous experience of managing Manufacturing Warehouse Operations is essential
- Any Health & Safety or Continuous Improvement accreditation would be desirable
- Able to analyse data and interpret the information effectively.
- Ability to identify departmental needs and implement improvements where necessary.
A very competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a business that truly develops and rewards their people.