IT Procurement Manager - Financial Services Brand
This global Financial Services firm has led the way with its innovative market strategies and forward thinking landing them a spot on the FTSE 250 index. This brand is looking to expand their procurement function, specifically looking to invest in a talented procurement professional that encompasses their overall visions to deliver the best service to their clients.
- Implementing and optimising the IT procurement function across this financial services brand.
- Systematically identify the firm's complex requirements to competently recognise prospects for savings.
- Strategically source new suppliers, manage the full end-to-end procurement process to create value within the function.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to highlight the importance of procurement for the success of sustainable company growth.
This opportunity is the perfect challenge for you, an outstanding procurement professional, to unleash your expertise to a new heights within the procurement and financial services industry.
Required Skills and Experience
- Prior IT procurement category experience specifically working within blue-chip organisations.
- Substantial stakeholder and supplier management capabilities with specific focus on improving procurement practises.
- A demonstrable track record of delivering savings within a challenging and competitive environment.
- Excellent commercial awareness and knowledge of the relevant marketplace, vendors and new technologies.
- Outstanding academics - Upper 2:1 degree or international equivalent (CIPS desired but not essential)
Management opportunities within such a world-class, innovative brand such as this are few and far between. With a clear procurement goal, exponential career progression and a great team-orientated atmosphere, this role is one that must be explored.
If you wish to apply directly or find out more, then email me directly at jobsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk