Interim Senior Buyer
Exciting initial 3 month contract for a new and rapidly growing food service business. You will report into the newly appointed Head of Purchasing.
Our client is a new and rapidly growing food service business having just been acquired by one of the major players in this field.
- You will look after a few categories, predominantly meat, fish and poultry (this could be subject to change)
- Managing these categories for specific customers across the UK
- Spend likely to be between £40-60mil (TBC)
- Strong negotiation skills, continuous improvement and great supplier relationship management
- Buying meat and poultry or fish, would be ideal
- Experience in big areas of spend
- 3rd party procurement background would be advantageous
£200-250p/d PAYE, or up to £280p/d Ltd