Responsible for timely delivery of all Materials and Services to site in accordance with the constraints & lead-times agreed between the business and the suppliers.
My client is an established, growing ftse 100 business who is a market leader within their specialist field.
- Create and implement category sourcing strategies utilising Category Management process
- Manage all commercial aspects of sourcing - spend analysis, tendering and business award
- Source and evaluate new products to promote cost savings and efficiency's
- Negotiate, implement and maintain supplier framework agreements
- Undertake Supplier performance reviews as deemed necessary in order to maintain Supplier performance levels for Quality, Cost, Delivery
- Responsible for driving and implementing Supplier Development programmes for category preferred Suppliers
- Drive cost reduction, VAVE activity and report all cost saving activity against agreed targets
- Supply Chain lead and support to cross divisional projects and initiatives
- Responsible for the timely conversion of requisitions to purchase orders through to purchase order placement
- Obtain written confirmation of agreed delivery dates by means of securing formal purchase order acknowledgements
£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits