Interim Project Manager
We have a Public Sector client based in Hampshire is looking for an Interim Project Manager on a 20 month contract. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £422.06 on offer.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
- Developing, planning, and implementing a project, whilst delivering the desired outputs
- Forecasting and management of project finances against an agreed budget
- Defining the project’s governance framework including a monitoring and control regime, stakeholder engagement and issue management, quality and assurance, information management and resource allocation
- Identifying, managing and mitigating the project risks
- Ensuring the appropriate capabilities are employed in the execution of the project
- Tasking and managing external contracts with both industry and academia
- Establishing, maintaining and controlling project documentation and management information
- Leading change management, adapting plans to meet changing customer, capability and business requirements and priorities
- Defining tasks and success criteria and providing individuals with performance feedback
- Ensuring that the project follows Dstl's Health and Safety policies and processes
- Building a positive working environment that aligns with Dstl Principles, supports diversity and enables staff working on their project to excel.
- This is NOT an IT project management role.
Essential Experience Required:
- Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders
- Experience of governance and risk control frameworks
- Demonstrate a strong background in project planning, leadership and delivery
- Work with multidisciplinary teams across the breadth of the organisation
- Show their recent successful delivery of the full project life cycle, including quality assurance and financial planning and management
- Demonstrate effective Project control and reporting
- Be clear and confident in communicating, both in writing and verbally, and who can deliver messages to a range of different audiences
- Provide evidence of building and maintaining effective relationships across technical and functional boundaries
- Manage complex and sensitive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm for continued professional development and convey the importance of effective project management to deep technical specialists
Desirable Experience Required:
- Understanding of the Defence and Security context.
- Understanding of Dstl’s business model.
- Understanding of the relevant Account environments.
- Understanding of the relevant programme and desired outcomes.
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999