Global Technology Procurement Manager
GLOBAL IT CATEGORY MANAGER - MULTINATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES GIANT - £45-55K + PACKAGE - BRISTOL + TRAVEL
Due to a significant increase in internal projects and exciting new challenges, this multinational blue chip is seeking an experienced IT procurement expert to lead on internal programs and projects. The Firm has an outstanding reputation for providing accelerated career progression and has yet again been voted into The Times' 25 Best Big Companies to Work For, so this could be an excellent career move for a proven Procurement specialist looking to continue one's upward career trajectory.
Procurement Manager role overview:-
- Managing and collaborating with an executive stakeholder community, using your relationship management and influencing skills to gain and maintain crucial buy in and support for major strategic sourcing / procurement and category management initiatives
- Designing and executing category plans, including strategic sourcing, contract renewals & extensions, terminations and dispute resolution, as well as exciting "go-to-market" procurement projects
- Skillfully managing a complex £ multi-million IT spend, split across hardware, software and services
- Strive for development into the procurement leadership team, through outstanding project delivery and utilising this organisations opportunity for career progression
- Indirect procurement background, specifically demonstrating impressive achievements and knowledge within IT and technology, whilst also having a proven track record in establishing strategic supplier relationships
- Worked within a leading FTSE250 or Fortune 500 firm, having progressed from junior procurement positions into a strategic procurement category management role
- Degree & MCIPS (or studying towards) preferred however not essential
This is an outstanding opportunity to thrive within a cutting-edge procurement function, showcasing your IT knowledge and skillset, whilst accelerating your procurement career within a globally revered organisation.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, sourcing, negotiation, stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, category management, supplier relationship management, SRM, vendor management, risk mitigation, risk management, contract management, supplier performance management