Generalist Procurement Consultant - London - £60k
Senior Procurement Consultant - Leading Professional Services Firm - up to £65k + Package - Central London - Fast-tracked progression within a rapidly growing organisation
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £60,000
Job Type: Permanent
Generalist Procurement Consultant - Central London - £60k + excellent package
A leading professional services organisation are seeking a talented, well-rounded Generalist Procurement Consultant to join their team in Central London. Operating across indirect categories, this role offers exposure to senior stakeholders across various procurement categories. Working cross-functionally across both the public and private sectors provides a great opportunity to develop procurement expertise within a successful and driven consultancy environment.
Generalist Procurement Consultant Responsibilities:
- Implement and drive category strategy across various internal and external projects
- Expand the impact of the procurement function through strong stakeholder engagement and optimal strategic sourcing methodology.
- Develop category expertise within the relevant categories, disseminating procurement strategy across the organisation.
- Maintain robust contracts through skilled negotiation and relationship management to mitigate business risk and drive the success of the procurement function.
Key Skills and Attributes Required:
- Demonstrable experience of influencing stakeholders regarding procurement, both inside and outside of a procurement function.
- A track record of delivery across various procurement categories
- Strong procurement and supply chain optimisation across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of end-to-end procurement across a number of categories.
- Degree preferred.
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity for swift development of both your knowledge and career, in a world leading organisation.
- The chance to impact procurement across a range of categories
- A generous starting salary of up to £60,000 for an ambitious consultant looking to enhance their procurement capabilities.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page
Keywords: Indirect Procurement, Generalist, Marketing Procurement, HR Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Procurement Consultancy, Strategy, Contract Management, Degree, MCIPS, London
Apply for Generalist Procurement Consultant - London - £60k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly