Interim Project Manager
We have a Public Sector client based in Corsham who is looking for an Interim Project Manager on a 10 month contract. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £540 on offer.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
- Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included.
- Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products
- Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed
- Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages
- Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time
- Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages.
- Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation.
Essential Experience Required:
- Sound understanding of modern IT concepts, including virtualisation and software defined networking, and their associated test and acceptance needs.
- Proven ability to manage diverse and wide range of stakeholders, often with divergent views and requirements.
- Sound understanding and experience of the Acquisition System Guidance Integrated Test, Evaluation and Acceptance Principles, Processes, Roles and Products.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience of developing and managing User Acceptance Trials and gathering supporting evidence from these to support acceptance.
- A sound working knowledge of delivering complex IT solutions into the Maritime environment (ships and submarines).
- Must have a flexible and agile approach to the job – an ability and willingness to learn, coupled with an ability to refocus efforts as priorities change.
Desirable Experience Required:
- Knowledge and experience of the ISS Capability Introduction, Release and Deployment and Transition to Live processes.
- Knowledge of CIS capabilities in the Core Equipment Programme and how the fit into the system of systems architecture
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999