Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Stock Control Manager to join a rapidly expanding FMCG business based in the South Yorkshire area.
Rapidly expanding FMCG Distribution business based in the South Yorkshire area.
- Ensure all Perpetual Inventory and relevant stock takes are managed.
- Management and investigation of all stock discrepancies are completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, development and discipline of all personnel associated within your departmental remit.
- Ensure maximum efficiency of stock locations
- Plan throughput for the warehouse
- Ensure stock availability at all times
Use all WMS and stock management systems effectively
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Warehouse & stock management experience is essential
- Logistics distribution and supply chain background
- Excellent usage of WMS
- Great interpersonal skills
- Analytical outlook
- In depth understanding of health and safety regulations
Be proactive and determined to go above and beyond to achieve success
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of between £25,000- £30,000 dependent on experience.