Supply Chain Customer Coordinator
This role requires you to be responsible and dedicated to providing support for customer demands (scheduling, sales orders). You will deal with customer enquiries such as negotiation / complaints etc and have really strong internal stakeholder engagement.
My client is a global manufacturer supporting OEMs across the West Midlands.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Sales order processing
- Understanding of Value stream mapping
- Monitor backlogs and stock level on a weekly basis.
- Managing and following up deliveries
- Lean understanding to implement best practice principles and standardisation of processes.
- Make working instructions for team guidance and documentation.
- Dealing with customer enquiries (negotiation, forecast, complaints, etc.)
- Internal and external communications with relevant stakeholders
- Initiate work orders to external partners
- Working with all the internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitoring customer demands and providing feedback to relevant departments
You will be a passionate and driven candidate. Someone who enjoys being hands on and will embrace the opportunity to be part of a diverse business that offer global opportunity.
£25,000- £28,000 Basic dependent on experience