Interim Senior Contract Manager
As a senior member of the Facilities Management (FM) Commercial Team you will support the contract management of a number of FM arrangements. This is a very hands-on role.
Based in central London, this position is out of scope for IR35 and has an initial duration of 6 months, with extension very likely. You will be working across a portfolio of FM contracts at different stages of the contracting cycle, all will have a set of unique challenges. This will include analysing and resolving contractual issues, ensuring risk mitigation, stakeholder management and developing commercial solutions by proactively working with service providers.
You will have previous experience in a Commercial Management post and knowledge of FM contracts. This will include:
- Proven experience of developing and managing variations/change control and other contract mechanisms.
- Excellent communication and influencer skills at a senior level
- Stakeholder management is important for this position and the ability to liaise at all levels will be required.
- An understanding of public procurement legislation including EU regulations
- Experience and knowledge of the NEC3 suite of contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.