EMEA Indirect Procurement Manager
EMEA Indirect Procurement Manager- Multi-Award Winning Logistics Transportation Company- London- £45,000- £63,000 + 15% Bonus + Car
Globally recognised Logistics Transportation Company is looking for an Indirect Procurement Manager to take responsibility for all of the company's EMEA indirect spend. The company is one of the most recognizable brands on the planet, winning multiple industry and employer awards. The role itself will involve looking after spends in the $100s of million, on a breadth of indirect procurement categories, including but not limited to FM, IT, Professional Services, and Marketing.
As EMEA Indirect Procurement Manager you will:-
* Collaborate with C-Level stakeholders to identify opportunities for cost savings across all categories in the EMEA region
* Build and develop a small procurement team that can work cross functionally across all indirect categories
* Take an analytical view whilst building a category plan to increase cost value for the company
* Lead high profile transformation projects across the continent with potential opportunities to travel globally
EMEA Indirect Procurement Manager Required Background:-
* Proof of tangible success managing Indirect categories across the EMEA region, ideally within Professional Services, HR, or FM procurement
* Strong analytical skills in previous role(s) with excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Some experience of consultancy, outsourcing projects, or procurement transformation in previous role(s) - ideal but not essential
* Degree + MCIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are an ambitious Indirects Procurement Specialist looking to take the next step in your career, then this role within this rapidly growing EMEA procurement function could be perfect for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure