Project Planning Manager
This role manages and develops relationships with key clients in the Aerospace industry, builds the project supply chain and schedules the manufacturing and delivery of products from cradle to grave.
A market leading Aerospace manufacturing company with a wealth of history and expertise within their industry. Working with the largest names in the Aerospace industry, this role will be key in being the face of the company for key clients.
- Manage and build relationships with key clients
- Understand and map out projects and production requirements
- Schedule the end to end Supply Chain for client projects
- Review capacity constraints / bottlenecks and provide plans that will overcome them
- Do you have experience in an Aerospace or Manufacturing environment?
- Can you build credible relationships and deliver projects to clients?
- Can you schedule the production of parts to strict deadlines?
If spearheading this new department and being a key part of the company's growth strategy sounds interesting to you, then get in touch ASAP!
This fantastic opportunity is offering Up to £60,000 (based on experience) + a comprehensive package