- Full Time
Hays Procurement have the pleasure of representing a charitable provider of Social Housing who are looking to recruit a Procurement Manager. This brand new post will act as the lead and single point of contact for all procurement and contract management activity across the organisation. This is a unique opportunity for someone to make a real difference to drive down costs while demonstrating value without compromising service quality.
Role: Procurement Manager
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £36,000 - £39,000 depending on skills and qualifications, with future progression possible.
- Provide Procurement, OJEU, strategic sourcing and contract management advice to staff.
- Provide robust challenge, identify and deliver smart sourcing solutions that as a minimum, meet the organisations expectations, savings target objectives and contractual service commitments.
- Lead and deliver robust spend analysis, sourcing project prioritisation, strategic sourcing solutions and the development of service delivery plans.
- Take sole ownership of the full procurement lifecycle by leading on the development of Sourcing and Category plans, compliant tender documentation and overseeing tender evaluation through to contract award, in as efficient a timescale as possible.
- Deliver and track evidence based sustainable savings of at least 5% on all projects from sourcing activities and/or contract management reviews/re-negotiations.
- Develop the organisations market knowledge through internal / external research and analysis and apply this to smart sourcing/savings opportunities.
- Take ownership of timely reporting and sign off, communications and liaison with colleagues and end-users.
There are no people management requirements for this post. If you have the drive, commitment and proven experience to successfully deliver a procurement programme measurable savings for our client so that they can optimise their charitable work, I would like to hear from you.