Our Client is looking to speak with Category Managers with a demonstrable background in FMCG food. This role is Category led and the successful Candidate will be responsible for creating and developing commercial relationships with Key suppliers in the given portfolio.
With strong company values it's important that this role works closely with suppliers to understand their challenges, quality and the background of the produce.
Our Client is a fantastic food service company that truly holds quality food at the core of it's business. In a company built around food it's great to see the core values of the sustainability and ethical sourcing resonate throughout the business.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Develop and execute a range of strategies across a defined set of categories
- Collect and analyse spend level data to identify areas of development
- Use best in practice procurement methods to secure best commercial outcomes and achieve budgeted targets
- Identify, develop and nurture Supplier relationships to improve Supply Chain performance
- Develop stakeholder relationships to align all Category strategies
- Promote and drive sustainable solutions across the business
- Manage time effectively to make best use of time away from the office
The successful Candidate will possess;
- A demonstrable background in a similar role
- Proven background in Supplier Management
- Excellent communication skills both Written and Verbal
- Proven ability to Influence and Negotiate
- A natural interest in food and market trends
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Ideally degree educated or MCIP Qualified
Up to 40k depending on experience + Fantastic Benefits