This role will involve working toward clear deadlines and build effective relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders internally and externally. As well as, being able to analyse data within Procurement to improve business and online systems. A flexible style, time management, prioritisation, communication skills and a collaborative approach are key.
One of the UK's leading Blue Chip FMCG businesses, and over the past few years has been able to showcase this by working with some of the leading high street brand names together.In an environment where passion thrives, this business encourages autonomous working and those that are willing to work hard, always prosper.
- Supporting Procurement to develop systems based reporting on service levels, quality, working capital and reports for inbound supply.
- Working with Procurement/ finance business partner to develop appropriate reports to systemise data reports and ensure costs reported are accurate
- Identifying opportunities to leverage existing systems and tools using web based data.
- Leveraging data from Spend 360 to support opportunity analysis within Procurement
- Ensure contracts database is maintained in a proactive manor.
- Provide assurance of key processes in Procurement being followed and improve them where necessary
Web 3 responsibilities will include :-
- Ongoing day to day support for the Procure to Pay Process, including testing of new releases, liaising with the procurement data software providers on specific faults, upgrades etc.
- To manage the supplier registration and approval process including removal of non-approved suppliers
- To develop and implement successful supplier price lists and approved supplier data.
- To ensure that reports are created to support buying decisions and to provide the business with accurate management information.
- Identify opportunities of streamlining spend.
- Seek out and make recommendations on ways to continually approve Web 3 from the users perspective as well as from the Procurement/Finance teams perspective
- You will have advanced Excel skills, and have previously done VLOOKUPS, Pivot tables, and have the ability to filter and analyse data.
- You will have experience of delivering results, and understanding of IT systems and the value of reporting/ measuring and how this drives improvements.
- You will posses strong team ethics and a flexible approach are essential qualities for this role as is personal energy and a determination to make a difference.
- Excellent Progression within the role and within the company
- Continuous support to further your Procurement career
- Further training and development readily available.