FMCG Production Planner
This is a great opportunity for an FMCG production planner to join this Doncaster based client at an exciting time of development and growth. With the help of the right candidate you will support them in their changes to the supply chain in order to increase production and revenue in 2018. This in turn for the FMCG production planner will enable them to grow and develop with the business.
Our client based in Doncaster is currently restructuring the business in order to improve the supply chain and make the whole process more linear. With this restructure they are growing their team to help support the changes and increase production and revenue for 2018. This is truly an exciting time to join this organisation as a FMCG production planner and be a part of the changes and grow your knowledge base of the FMCG industry.
The key responsibilities of the FMCG production planner are to:
- Do daily EDI order downloads.
- Create daily and weekly production plans by resource to deliver OTIF customer service.
- Monitor and amend production plans based on factory performance.
- Communicate shortage and performance issues to the planning manager.
- To personally ensure that all aspects of due diligence are adhered to.
The successful FMCG candidate will be:
- Well organised ensuring good time management.
- A strong team player.
- Able to analyse lots of data and produce useful output.
- Understanding to the needs of production.
- Efficient at correct scheduling to ensure OTIF.
- KPI driven.
- Able to deal with suppliers and customers.
- An experienced Excel user.
Competitive Salary £21-25k. Sunday to Thursday working hours - 40 hour week.