Sub-Contracts Procurement Manager - NEC3
Sub-Contracts Procurement Manager - NEC3 - South London - Global Construction - £55K + Package
This leading Global Construction Organisation has been extremely successful in recent years through a variety of new major projects they have launched. As a result they are looking for a strong Sub-Contracts Procurement Manager to work on these projects, working with complex NEC3 Contracts and cost modelling.
The Global Construction organisation likes to invest in their staff through set learning and development and progression schemes. This role in particular has a set line of progression to Head of Sub-Contracts within the next 2 years.
The Sub-Contracts Procurement Manager will need to:
- Manage the end to end procurement process on a variety of construction projects, with values of over £500M.
- Work on complex NEC3 contracts and cost modelling
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure that they are fully on board with procurement
- Lead a various project teams across the business
The Sub-Contracts Procurement Manager will need to have:
- End to end procurement experience within Sub-Contracts or Construction
- Strong knowledge of NEC3 Contracts and cost modelling
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please can in contact with Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Construction, Procurement, NEC3, London, Sussex, Buyer, Procurement Manager, Sub-Contracts