Procurement Advisor-Multinational Management
Procurement Advisor - Multinational Management Consulting Firm - Modern London Offices - £40 - 50k + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits
Recently ranked as one of the most prestigious management consulting firms worldwide, this top-flight consultancy is searching for a smart, innovative procurement specialist who is looking for an exhilarating career in Procurement Consulting. With operations spanning 30+ countries and counting now is a good time to not only invest, but be invested in.
As a Procurement Advisor, your challenges will include:
- Supporting the delivery of procurement client solutions across a wide variety of sectors including (including but not limited to Oil / Gas / Energy, FMCG & Retail, Media & Entertainment, Technology, Pharmaceutical, Finance, Manufacturing & Automotive, Engineering, Construction, Property and Professional Services).
- Using your entrepreneurial flair to help top business leaders solve complex problems relating to procurement, sourcing & supply chain transformation
- Working in cross-office teams and partnering with clients spanning several regions to enhance your international exposure
- Successfully balancing competing priorities and managing executive stakeholders
- Striving for rapid promotion to Manager, Senior Manager, and Partnership within the firm
Required experience & qualifications:-
- Experience working for a major FTSE 250 / Fortune 500 industry or consulting firm in a procurement / sourcing focussed role
- Degree, MA, MBA from a leading university (preferred not essential)
For those procurement specialists looking for a steep learning curve, a great team ethos and boundless opportunities for career advancement, apply now by sending your CV to:
For more information, or to apply, attach your CV and send to Colum firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement and supply chain jobs, follow our twitter feed at twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Professional Services, Corporate Services, HR, Recruitment, Purchasing, Buying, People Management, Stakeholder management, Supplier relationship management, SRM, Contract management, negotiation, FTSE 100